Terms and Conditions of Service
Welcome to Yversity.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Yversity’s Website, located at www.yversity.com and other related Yversity websites redirections.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Yversity.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “Account User”, “Freelancers”, “Employers”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this Website and compliant to the Yversity’s terms and conditions. “The Organization”, “The company “, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our organization, company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to ourselves, the Site or Website (Yversity and related trademarks). All terms apply to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the organization, the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years, you may not use this Site or the Yversity services. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site and services provided by Yversity.
Unless otherwise stated, Yversity and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Yversity.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Yversity.com for your own personal and professional use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from Yversity.com
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from Yversity.com
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Yversity.com
• Redistribute content from Yversity.com
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post contents and information in certain areas of the Website. Yversity does not filter, edit, publish or review Contents and information prior to their presence on the Website. Contents and information do not reflect the views and opinions of Yversity, its agents and/or affiliates. Contents and information reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Yversity shall not be liable for the Contents and information or any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the contents and information on this Website.
Yversity reserves the right to monitor all Contents and information and to remove any contents and information which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions and as per decided by the Yversity teams.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the contents and information on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The contents and information is lawful and does not invade or infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation to copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The contents and information do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material and especially those which is an invasion of privacy;
• The contents and information will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You as a result of this grant Yversity a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit and publish any of your Contents and information in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link
1. is not in any way deceptive;
2. does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
3. fits within the context of the linking party’s Site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that
1. the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
2. the organization does not have any negative records with us;
3. the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Yversity; and
4. the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link
1. is not in any way deceptive;
2. does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
3. fits within the context of the linking party’s Site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Yversity contact details. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your Site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our Site to which you would like to link. Wait 1-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s Site.
No use of Yversity’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on our Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on our Website from your action or content input. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
ClientYversity may use additional identification methods to ascertain account user’s identity when need be.
Yversity reserves the rights to delete accounts due to breach of its terms of services and standards. By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Yversity, client represent and warrant that: (a) client is legally authorized to provide such information; (b) client is legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of an organization, company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that organization, company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Yversity; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
Any external payments outside the Website is forbidden and client may not transfer balance to other party and payments should not be to a third party.
Client may purchase additional services and may use pending balance to purchase such services from Yversity.
Yversity cannot be liable for any difference in currencies exchange and fees supported using payment methods.
DisclaimerWhen using the websites, you agree to the terms that Yversity shall not be deemed liable to any damages or claims arising from your use of its services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. As we provide a service, nothing in this disclaimer will:
• limit or exclude your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
• are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
• govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website Yversity and related website of the same group are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature incurred when using our Websites.